Each person, police employees included, are responsible for their actions.
When Manchester police employee Gravel was asked to identify a victim, upon which he based his own actions (preventing the freedom of movement of another person), he pointed to “the State.” But who, or what is “the State” and can an idea really be victimized?
Hopefully, through non-confrontational dialogue such as portrayed in this video, Gravel and colleagues around the globe will think about their involvement in obeying the orders of others. And realize, that it is they who act, and thus who are responsible, not text on paper.
- – Welcome LEOs: http://CopBlock.org/WelcomeLEOs
- “The Chain of Obedience” by StormCloudsGathering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NcLNoxiPBk
- Groups in Your Area: http://CopBlock.org/Groups
- Invest in Yourself: http://CopBlock.org/Library
- Join the CopBlock Network: http://CopBlock.org/Network
- Get Cell411 & other Smartphone Apps: http://CopBlock.org/Apps
- Share Your Police Interaction: http://CopBlock.org/Submit
OTHER CONVERSATIONS WITH COPS: