This content was shared by Desmond Taylor via CopBlock.org/Submit. Taylor merely sought to film a police presence on his street on September 25, 2013. He found himself kidnapped and caged for fifty days because he sought transparency. His video thoroughly documents the aggressive Hazleton, PA police employees Darryl Ledger and Jason Zola, and the subsequent nepotism and ignoring of facts by “judge” Joseph D. Zola.
Despite his mistreatment Taylor remains undeterred, and concludes his video by informing viewers that it is their right to film police employees. The more we each do, and the more we support each other when wronged, the safer we’ll all be.
Hazleton, PA Police Outfit
- (570) 459-4940
- Aggressors: Darryl Ledger, Jason Zola, Judge Joseph D. Zola
- 40 N Church St., Hazleton, PA
Know Pennsylvania-Based Groups
- Harrisburg Cop Block – Facebook / [email protected]
- Lehigh Valley Cop Block – Facebook
- Twin Tiers Cop Block – Facebook / [email protected]
- Waterford Cop Block – Facebook
- York, PA Cop Block – Twitter