A Fascist State Defined: Police are Given Virtually Unlimited Power.
The following was received via an anonymous submission on the Cop Block Submissions page.
A study was done to identify symptoms of fascism. This graphic represents the factors that lead to fascism and tyranny. The graphics creator, chose to remain anonymous.
All these things are happening daily here. It is not all in the open all the time, but as time goes by it gets closer and closer to the powers that be not apologizing for the blatant disregard for the will of the people. One only has to view the failed drug war to realize the total disregard for the will of the people. Marijuana would be legal already if they could only figure out how to divvy up the cash cow!
In our current system (which is working just the way it was designed to work, by the way), I think you can see how all of the below conditions apply.
- We have given the police unlimited power.
- We have a disdain not so much for human rights, but more so when people bring it up!
- We have a supreme military, and that’s not bragging.
- Our government and police control the mass media. If it wasn’t for the internet, half this shit would never see the light of day.
- Our government has an obsession with National Security.
- Our religion and government luckily are not openly intertwined thank God! (No pun intended.)
- The corporate power is protected. That’s what cops do is protect monied interests.
- The arts have been under fire for some time now. Music and arts programs have been cut from schools curriculum since the early 90s.
- Can anyone deny corruption is rampant?
- Or that our elections are fraudulent?
Have you taken a stand against this yet? I know I have! I’m tired of funding the criminal enterprise known as the U.S. Government!