Cop Block was launched this past February. Soon after we asked y’all to help create Cop Block’s logo, well-aware of the importance in communicating a brand that both resonates and communicates what Cop Block is about. After a couple more steps (this and this) we received the first batch of Cop Block t-shirts.
We were excited. We found it was a powerful outreach tool. The shirt alone started many conversations. And for every person who inquired about the shirt there is another who sees the shirt and doesn’t say anything, but checks out the site online.
Some of these folks return to the site or continued to engage us or others in conversation and concluded it’s worth sharing Cop Block and its message to those in their sphere.
That’s why we want to solicit your input on shirt designs – so we can together have an even bigger impact!
- We’ll continue to sell the current design but are looking to add one new design. And we’re going to introduce girls shirts! (Thanks to everyone for harassing us about that.)
- Use your imagination. The only requirement is that the “CopBlock.org” URL appear on the shirt. We’re planning on going with black (or at least non-white) t-shirts this time. Your design can be one- or two-sided.
- After the deadline (noted below) we’ll post our five favorite submissions on the site and ask for your help to select the new design using our new poll feature (thanks Rob!).
- You don’t have to be a Photoshop genius – just get us a design and if yours comes out on top we’ll get it print-ready.
- We’ll give the creator of the design credit on the site and any three Cop Block t-shirts.
DEADLINE: Friday, midnight EST Dec. 3rd
to: CopBlock[at]Gmail[dot]com (please include “new design” in the subject line)