When road pirate activity happens right in front of me I have to bear witness to create an objective record of the situation and to hopefully help mitigate the likelihood of any rights-violations. So tonight, when I saw through the window of an Indian eatery some road pirate activity, I ventured onto the sidewalk to document and ask questions.
It was pretty much a business-as-usual incident. The traveler was given a ransom note despite the fact that he had caused no victim. And unsurprisingly, the person who initiated the stop – Wood, #116 of the Manchester Police Outfit – was unable to identify any victim.
Unfortunately, this type of “legal” shake-down has happened thousands of times today within the political boundaries of the USSA. But that doesn’t make it just. Indeed, it is the exact opposite. Once one sees through the charade of protection at the barrel of a gun, real alternatives can be sought and implemented.
- Feed your mind
- Get Cell 411 and other smartphone tools
- Connect with good folks nearby
- Join the CopBlock Network
- Road Pirates Want to Steal Your Booty
- Spy Car Protects Against Unscrupulous Cops
- Stopped by Road Pirate in FL, Davy Vara Remains Cool
- Gorham Road Pirate Sign
- Road Pirate Interaction in Meade, KS