Douglas “Deo” Odolecki is now caged in Parma, Ohio. Though he’s surrounded by people who deem themselves “upholders of justice” it is Deo who is on the correct side of justice. To be clear, Deo is not guilty of aggression against person or property. He is caged because he sought to introduce transparency into the actions of his captors.
But, like all bullies, those at the Parma police outfit weren’t fond of others realizing the true nature of their actions: coercion, extortion, control. So they, in concert with their friends in legaland, told Deo that he had to spend 240 days behind bars. Shame on them and on their colleagues who know full-well that his caging is a travesty of justice and who have yet to speak out.
Being caged can be a trying time. Isolated. Cold. Constrained. If you consider Deo a friend, if you appreciate his efforts, or if you’re just now learning of his situation, you’re welcome to send him some love, via a letter, if you have the time and interest:
Parma Detention Center
5555 Powers Blvd
Parma, OH 44129
And, if you have the time, feel free to contact Deo’s captors at the Parma Police Outfit (440.887.7300 and on Twitter @ParmaPolice). Ask them if they personally stand by the unjust caging of a peaceful person who was not even accused of violating the rights of another. Ask them when they will side with truth and reason and speak out publicly about Deo’s treatment. Feel free to consult the links below for more background.
- Dear Ross Ulbricht: A Letter on His 32nd Birthday
- Anthony Novak Targeted by Parma Police for Creating Parody Facebook Page
- Anthony Novak Support Page
- My Letter to Deo Odolecki, Who’s Now Cage for Filming the Police
- My Second letter to Deo Odolecki, Political Prisoner
- Deo Odolecki’s Unjust Caging: A Recap from Ademo Freeman
- Deo’s jail blog #1
- Deo’s checkpoint arrest video
- Deo’s bridge arrest video
- Parma police activities, filmed by Ademo Freeman
- Greater Cleveland Cop Block on Facebook
- Greater Cleveland Cop Block on Youtube
- Content from CopBlock.org authored by Deo