More video has been made public from the shootings that took place at the Waco Twin Peaks biker meeting in May of last year. The new video was provided by Las Vegas attorney Stephen Stubbs via his YouTube channel.
Although he hasn’t provided his exact source for the video, they do consist of (previously released) surveillance video from two different cameras inside the restaurant, as well as new footage from the dash cam of one of the responding officers and from a Texas Department of Public Safety surveillance camera that was apparently placed on a pole in the parking lot.
In addition to the new video, audio of a witness statement from an unnamed person who is described as a “completely independent witness” and as the only person interviewed by police whose statement was recorded was released. The video above (and embedded first below) consists of a combination of the four different videos (also embedded individually below) with that audio superimposed over them.
None of the surveillance videos have audio from the actual shooting. In addition to the witness audio, descriptive captions have been added to the video consisting of the merged footage. Also included in the videos below is a report from a local NBC News station in Texas featuring an interview with Stephen Stubbs in which he discusses these new videos.
In related news, over the past weekend Paul Looney, a Houston lawyer representing two of the hundreds of bikers arrested after
the shooting, stated that the charges had been dropped against 39 of them, due to the grand jury’s term having expired without an indictment. District Attorney Abel Reyna later disputed that claim saying that Looney was “sadly inaccurate” and that the charges had not been dismissed.
Within the YouTube description of that video Stubbs states:
THIS POST IS MADE AND PRESENTED BY STEPHEN STUBBS, INDIVIDUALLY. THESE STATEMENTS ARE SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE AND BELONG TO STEPHEN STUBBS ALONE. STEPHEN STUBBS IS NOT REPRESENTING ANYONE IN THIS MATTER AT THIS TIME. PLEASE TO NOT ATTRIBUTE THIS TO ANYONE EXCEPT STEPHEN STUBBS.
The description then includes a summary of the evidence related to the videos:
The evidence in the May 17, 2015 Twin Peaks incident is voluminous. So, I put together some important video clips that tell the story in the clearest manner. I then attached the audio from the ONLY recorded police interview of a COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT WITNESS. He describes what he saw, including the fact that a Cossack pulled a gun first, Cossacks fired first, and the police fired on all of the bikers in what he describes as “automatic gun fire.”
Here are some additional facts from the evidence:
- In August 2014, 3 Cossacks went to police complaining that they were getting picked on by the Bandidos. The police then started an investigation against the Bandidos (spending a massive amount of resources).
- Between August 2014 and May 17, 2015, even though the police had spent enormous amount of money on the investigation, the police could not find any substantial evidence to support the Cossack’s complaint.
- There was a Texas Confederation of Clubs and Independents Meeting scheduled at the Twin Peaks in Waco, TX for May 17, 2015. The Texas Confederation of Clubs and Independents is a political action organization that was meeting to discuss politics, legislation, and constitutional rights on issues effecting motorcyclists. Cossacks are not members and were not invited. Noone except the Cossacks and police knew that they were coming. The COCI meeting was not usually held in Waco, but this was a multi-regional meeting with a key-note speaker, and Waco was chosen because it is centrally located between Austin and Dallas (so that more people could attend).
- Numerous law enforcement agencies set up at the Waco Twin Peaks and were literally prepared for war. Police were working with at least 3 Cossacks, the Cossacks were not invited to the meeting, no one knew the Cossacks were coming except the police and the Cossacks, and the police set up substantial surveillance as well. The Cossacks showed up with 70+ members and supporters.
- As soon as a small group of Bandidos arrived, they were immediately surrounded by 50+ Cossacks and an argument ensued. At this time, other Cossacks were posting up in strategic positions and at least 1 Cossack was caught on security camera brandishing a pistol while the Cossacks were surrounding the Bandidos and before the argument started.
- Of the 2 (and only 2) independent witnesses that saw the first shot, both told police that a Cossack pulled a gun 1st and shot a Bandido with a blue shirt in the shoulder.
- None of the independent witnesses corroborate Cossack claims that Bandidos drew weapons and fired 1st- not even 1. All independent witnesses saw the opposite.
- Very shortly after the first shot, and during the fight, law enforcement (who were ready with their AR15 rifles and tactical gear) started firing on the group of bikers, regardless of whether those bikers were actually involved in the fight (some were running away).
- On video, 3 different Cossacks are seen firing guns on groups of bikers that are on the ground covering themselves. 2 of these Cossacks were shot while they were firing on others. Another Cossack was shot and killed while he was attacking people with a large chain.
- Jesus “Mohawk” Rodriguez (Vietnam Veteran and Purple Heart recipient) was not a member of any club, but was there for the political meeting. When the fight started, video shows him throat punch a Cossack that is brandishing a gun and Mohawk takes him down (likely saving lives). While they are on the ground wrestling, a different Cossack approached, kicks Mohawk in the head, pulls out a gun, and shoots Mohawk in the face (killing him). That Cossack then walks over to where there are people on the ground guarding themselves and opens fire. The shooter then drops as if he was shot.
- Most likely, the majority of the people killed were killed by police.
Both the Twin Peaks Waco shooting and Stephen Stubbs himself have been featured numerous times previously in posts by Kelly W. Patterson (me), Asa J, Ademo Freeman, and Brian Sumner on CopBlock.org. Below is a list of posts related to one or both of them. In addition, Pete Eyre wrote this 2013 post about the 20th anniversary of the massacre of the Branch Davidians by members of the FBI and ATF, which also took place in Waco.
- 48 More Bikers Indicted in Waco Twin Peaks Shooting – Just For Being There
- Waco Police Caused Deadly Fight in Hopes of Ensuring RICO Charges
- Police Shot Bikers In Waco Twin Peaks Killings, Evidence Shows
- Texas Blocks Biker Request For Twin Peaks Police Shooting Video
- Waco, TX; Twin Peaks Shootings Arrests – June 10th Call Flood
- Four Waco Bikers Killed in May Shot by Police Rifles According to Investigation Reports
- Snipers On Roof Tops Outside Harley Dealerships in Wake of Waco Shooting
- CopBlock Radio Show Preview for June 10, 2015
- Know Your Rights Seminar At Las Vegas “Rally For Your Rights”
- Nevada Police Chief Resigns After Protecting Animal Shelter Supervisor Who Killed Pets
- Fired NV Police Chief Ordered to Pay Punitive Damages in Abuse of Authority Lawsuit
- Las Vegas Attorney Stephen Stubbs Found Not Guilty in 5th Amendment Right to Counsel Case
- Game Over for Insert Coins’ and Their Abusive Bouncers
- Dance, Dance Revolution Protest at Insert Coins Las Vegas- Feb. 26, 2015
- Insert Coin(s) Las Vegas Bouncers Beat Man and Obstruct Witness Trying to Film
- Las Vegas Police Promise “Fundamental Policy Changes” after Dominic Gennarino Beating
- Las Vegas Police Beat a Man for “Not Moving Fast Enough”
- Las Vegas Police Agree That You Should Film Them
- Free Know Your Rights Seminar in Las Vegas
- Attorney Stephen Stubbs Arrested for Refusing to Leave His Client’s Side
Truth and Evidence- Twin Peaks Waco, May 17, 2015
Officer Michael Bucher’s Dash Cam, Twin Peaks, Waco, TX, May 17, 2015
DPS Pole Cam, Twin Peaks, Waco, TX Incident May 17, 2015
Patio View 1, Twin Peaks, Waco, TX, May 17, 2015 Incident
Patio View 2, Twin Peaks, Waco, TX, May 17, 2015 Incident
Police Comics #2 Nm 9.4