CopBlockers to Livestream from #RNC All Next Week!!

Reports state a million people will pack into Cleveland, OH this week for the Republican National Convention (RNC) where Donald Trump is expected to accept the party’s nomination for President of the United States.

Like every other RNC before it this one is expected to draw protests from those who find issue with Trump being the next president.

If government was actually the answer, and not the problem, then events like the RNC wouldn’t need to create a police state to “Make America Great Again.” Yet, this is the world we live in, where if someone can get 51% (and far less actually) of the people’s vote then they can tell the other 49% what to do. Some would call this ‘mob rule’ but others call it democracy.

Nevertheless, CopBlock is the idea that “Badges Don’t Grant Extra Rights” and we use our cameras to highlight that. Of course many of us who contribute to this site, via the CopBlock Network, know that ‘government’ believes “Badges DO Grant Extra Rights” and to solve the problems relating to police, you have to address the many in pertaining to the government but that’s a topic outside the scope of this post.

Banner - cell 411With that being said Kelly Patterson (of NVCopBlock.org and Editor of CopBlock.org), DEO Odolecki (GCCB founder and CopBlock Store Manager), Joshua Hotchkin (Iowa CB founder, CBN Contributor and SproutNews Corrispondent) and myself will be on the ground the entire time during the RNC.

Our primary goal is to record as much as we can so that we’re able to provide an objective record to any events that unfold. Our secondary goal will be to provide outreach and assistance to anyone who has a police interaction. When we’re not doing that we’ve been brainstorming ideas for other Police related content.

Cops waiting for the action to start; 2 days early
Cops waiting for the action to start; 2 days early

I will be livestreaming via Cell 411 which will then feed to CopBlock’s and Cell 411’s Facebook pages. The four of us will also be keeping in contact via the public Cell known as “RNC Activists” (exact spelling) and encourage you to join it as well.

There will also be a META post live as of tomorrow morning, click here, that will keep all livestreamed videos and text updates in chronological order.

I’d like to thank the donors of the CopBlock Network for helping keep our bellies full while covering the events and Cell 411 for helping power our livestreaming possibilities and gear.

Below is a little video I recorded yesterday after arriving in Cleveland.

Click banner to donate to the RCN CopBlocking Crew
Click banner to donate to the RCN CopBlocking Crew

3 Men's Snapback Hats from Peruvian Special Forces / SWAT / Narco Police / PNP picture

3 Men's Snapback Hats from Peruvian Special Forces / SWAT / Narco Police / PNP

$59.00



Obsolete-N.B. Highway Patrol 1978-89 (absorbed by the RCMP) . OFFICER Cap badge picture

Obsolete-N.B. Highway Patrol 1978-89 (absorbed by the RCMP) . OFFICER Cap badge

$84.99



POLICE THIN BLUE LINE HAT LAPEL PIN BADGE POLICE SERVICE HAT OR LAPEL PIN  picture

POLICE THIN BLUE LINE HAT LAPEL PIN BADGE POLICE SERVICE HAT OR LAPEL PIN

$9.99



American Flag Blue Line Hat Chicago Police Department  picture

American Flag Blue Line Hat Chicago Police Department

$19.99



K9 Police Dog Ball Cap Hat K-9 Law Enforcement Adjustable Hats Caps Black New picture

K9 Police Dog Ball Cap Hat K-9 Law Enforcement Adjustable Hats Caps Black New

$17.81



Police Ball Cap Hat Law Enforcement 3D Embroidered Adjustable Hats Caps Black  picture

Police Ball Cap Hat Law Enforcement 3D Embroidered Adjustable Hats Caps Black

$17.05



U.S MILITARY IN MEMORIAM HAT PIN BADGE IN MEMORY POLICE SERVICE HAT PIN LAPEL  picture

U.S MILITARY IN MEMORIAM HAT PIN BADGE IN MEMORY POLICE SERVICE HAT PIN LAPEL

$9.99



UKOM Flexfit Shooters Cap - Crye MultiCam Black - Military Baseball Cap - Police picture

UKOM Flexfit Shooters Cap - Crye MultiCam Black - Military Baseball Cap - Police

$27.59



Blue Line Heart Patch Adjustable Twill Hat picture

Blue Line Heart Patch Adjustable Twill Hat

$14.99



Punisher Blue Line Cuffed Knit Hat-11075 picture

Punisher Blue Line Cuffed Knit Hat-11075

$14.99



Ademo Freeman

was born and raised in Wisconsin, traveled the country in a RV dubbed "MARV" and is an advocate of a voluntary society, where force is replaced with voluntary interactions. He's partaken in projects such as, Motorhome Diaries, Liberty on Tour, Free Keene, Free Talk Live and is the Founder of CopBlock.org. ____________________________________________________________________________ If you enjoy my work at CopBlock.org, please, consider donating $1/month to the CopBlock Network or purchasing CopBlock.org Gear from the store. ____________________________________________________________________________ Find Ademo at these social networks: Facebook Twitter Youtube