In February, Cop Block founder Ademo Freeman was arrested in Warren County, Ohio after a questionable roadside search of the car he was driving, on multiple felony counts of possession of and intent to distribute cannabis. Saturday night, he called from jail into my talk radio show, Free Talk Live, to update us on the situation.
Amazingly, he’s already been offered a one year prison term plea deal, despite the fact that the grand jury has yet to even return an indictment! Now, it’s highly likely that they will hand down an indictment, but regardless – it’s pretty clear that the prosecution doesn’t want to have to take this to trial. While Ademo had said previously he’d accept a plea of six months (he’s already done one awaiting trial), it doesn’t sound like he’s willing to take the year deal without having seen discovery or even the indictment. Otherwise, he’s doing alright in the jail. You can listen to the full interview here – the link jumps you straight to that part of our Saturday show.
Ademo would love to hear from you. Here’s the address at which you can send him mail. Sorry, the backwards-ass jail in Warren County won’t let you send him books.
Warren County Jail
C/O Adam Mueller – 61437
P.O. Box 309
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
- Ademo Freeman Speaks From Jail: Where’s the Change?
- Ademo Freeman Speaks From Jail – Prisons/Jails: The Modern Day Slave Plantations
- Ademo Freeman Speaks From Jail: The Mindset of a Corrections Officer
- Ademo Freeman Speaks From Jail: Why LEO’s Shouldn’t Be Paying Taxes
- Cop Block Founder Ademo Freeman Arrested in Ohio for Drug Trafficking/Possession – VIDEO
- Ademo’s Caging And Those Responsible
- Cop Block Founder Ademo Freeman Speaks From Jail on National Radio