Police: Get Rewarded for Doing the Right Thing
CopBlock.org – Badges Don’t Grant Extra Rights
If you’re a “good” police employee don’t sit by as your colleagues engages in actions that you know are wrong. Act according to your conscience, introduce accountability into what has tended to be closed ranks, and earn 500 FRNs.
1. You are a police employee
2. You decide not to sit by as a colleague violates another
3. You initiate a felony arrest
4. You are the first to let us know (via the form at http://CopBlock.org/Submit or an email at CopBlock@gmail.com)
5. You earn your choice of 500 FRNs or its Bitcoin equivalent
Of course, your name, the name of the person you arrest, and the incident that led to the felony arrest will be made public. Transparency, they say, is the best disinfectant.
- Welcome LEOs http://CopBlock.org/WelcomeLEOs
- Rodney King, LAPD http://youtu.be/SW1ZDIXiuS4
- Jessie Lee Williams, Harrison County Sheriff’s Office http://youtu.be/Q7Z4ub2YFZY
- Malika Calhoun, King County Sheriff’s Office http://youtu.be/zaKSFRgK79A
- Bryan Collins, Orleans Parish Sheriff’s Office http://youtube.com/watch?v=RvxyWBomFaQ
- Paul Buhl, an Orion Township Sheriff’s Department http://youtu.be/q1G1IscWi58
- Mike, Border Patrol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrfY547vaLw
- Ericson Harrell, North Miami Beach Police http://youtu.be/Vgfpdbhccb8
- DJ Watts arrests Fausto Lopez http://youtu.be/fRs_sr_BK5U
- Unnamed NYPD employee http://youtu.be/qjncjozbBVo
- Joseph Sigala Albuquerque Police http://krqe.com/2014/02/04/ex-cop-accused-of-stealing-from-other-cops
- Shamar Thomas addressed NYPD employees http://youtu.be/WmEHcOc0Sys
Questions? Comment here.