When at the Freedom Summit in Phoenix I was fortunate to sit down with Marc Stevens to capture some of his thoughts.
This four-minute video only scratches the surface of the strategy he advocates, and how it’s been implemented around the globe. As Marc notes, the charade is the same everywhere – a group of people who claim the right to control others based not on a contract freely entered into, but upon their location.
See Marc’s overview of the Freedom Summit: 2014 Phoenix Freedom Summit Report – Interview with Federal Magistrate
See my own overview of the Freedom Summit: From the Freedom Summit
From 4-7pm EST each Saturday Marc takes calls on his radio show, The No State Project, which is carried by the Liberty Radio Network – (the same folks who play the 5-min Cop Block Radio Show). If you have questions or an incident to discuss with Marc, call (218) 632-9399.
Marc is a stand-up guy – definitely one who strikes the root. and who helps diminish the legitimacy granted to the criminal organization called “government” one mind at a time.
- Marc Stevens website http://MarcStevens.net
- Adventures in Legal Land by Marc Stevens http://marcstevens.net/store/aillbook.html
- Government: Indicted by Marc Stevens http://marcstevens.net/articles/government-indicted-believing-governments-worship-psychopaths.html
- The No State Project radio show http://marcstevens.net/radioarchive
- Marc Stevens – Call of Shame: Minnesota Deputy County Attorney http://youtu.be/9YsNk73SIm0
- Marc Stevens – Call of Shame: IRS Agent Supervisor http://youtu.be/L4Idmj71NY0
- No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority http://copblock.org/no-treason-the-constitution-of-no-authority
- Dale Brown of Detroit-based Threat Management Center is On-Point http://youtu.be/onWC8nNpIco
- Larken Rose on Police Accountability http://youtu.be/fHBV8zN2TeM