Bullies like to operate behind closed doors, out of sight and off the radar of others.
Change that equation.
Seek justice not from the friends of the aggressor, but from the court of public opinion.
Visit CopBlock.org/Submit to:
Recount your own police interaction or one that you witnessed
– be detailed so others can easily get up-to-speed.
– if you captured a video, upload that elsewhere and include the link. or attach a picture.
– and be sure to include the name and badge number, and known contact information about the aggressor, so attention can be focused on them.
Share your perspective in an original piece
– we can each learn from each other
– the exchange of ideas is key
Cross-post relevant content found elsewhere
– if you see content created by someone else that strikes you as on-point, or as off-base, share a bit from that article, and your own thoughts, to frame it from a different view
– keep in mind that if you only share a link, it will not be published.
Visit CopBlock.org/Submit to inject the disinfecting light of transparency into a situation that demands justice.
And if it’d help, be sure to check out the post – “Have You Been Wronged By a Police Employee?”
Thanks in advance for your involvement – this decentralization is key to effect real change!