On Wednesday, 06, 2014 the graphic below was shared to Twitter.com/CopBlock
*1 Cop Block square sticker
*1 Suns of Liberty Mint card
*1 Thin Blue Line CopBlocked sticker
*10 Cop Block business cards
*10 Strike-The-Root.com cards
*25 3”x5” Know Your Rights cards
Have been shipped to individuals in:
Denham Springs, LA
Edmonton, AB Canada
New Hartford, NY
Pismo Beach, CA
Rocky Point, NY
Twin Falls, ID
On Thursday, 07, 2014 the text below was sent on an email to those had had signed-up for the CopBlock.org Newsletter
It’s shared here to provide more transparency and background information about the DVD
Yesterday the attached graphic, posted to Twitter.com/CopBlock, disclosed that the next 34 people who signed-up for the CopBlock.org Newsletter would be sent some resources. You’re receiving this email as you were one of the next 34 folks to sign-up (note that your email address is Bcced to protect your privacy).
When you have a moment, please reply to this email and let me know your mailing address (if you live in an apartment, be sure to include that info as well) and the little package will be sent your way.
Note that earlier this week Newsletter #003 was sent, so it will probably be another two or three weeks until the next one is sent.
Thanks in advance for choosing to have a positive impact in this ongoing conversation and for sharing with others the fact that Badges Don’t Grant Extra Rights!
Just a bit of background on the impetus for these resources being sent:
– a small stack of DVDs was discovered among our inventory of gear, so I thought it best to get them, and some text-based resources, distributed to those who’d put them to use
– the DVD included is actually from 2011, not 2010, as noted on the graphic. It includes 20 videos
– with the help of our friends active with Freedoms Phoenix, myself and Ademo Freeman had gotten a few thousand copies of the DVD created to distribute in Manchester, NH, where we were doing on-the-ground outreach to focus attention on the unjust actions of some Manchester police employees at an incident that came to be known as the Chalking 8
– folks present at that situation had sought to inform others of the lack of accountability afforded to the police employees who’d beat-up someone they claim to “serve.” That man – Chris Micklovich, was later given 200,000-FRNs from area taxpayers.
– it was during that stint in town when a couple highschoolers reached out and shared video that showed their school liaison officer, Darren Murphy, assaulting one of them. Ademo followed-up by phone, both to the school and cop shop, and a couple months later was threatened with wiretapping.