An anonymous tip put this story on our radar. Clearly, those involved are working to keep it quiet – such is the norm for bullies.
Sunday, August 17th.
What exactly went down, or what is even claimed to have gone down, hasn’t yet been made public.
All that is known is that:
- Paul had been stopped
- both of those Carpentersville Police employees are still being paid to continue their “services” to those in the community
- mission of the police outfit. highest quality service to our community” put-forth as the
- Dave Bayless, the “spokesperson” for the corporation of Carpentersville said that Paul, “was ‘arrested at the scene of the traffic stop and transported to Sherman Hospital.’ He would not say why Paul was taken to the hospital or why he had been stopped.”
- Monique Bond, the “spokesperson” for the Illinois State Police Outfit only confirmed that an investigation was ongoing but offered no additional information
- Rob Russell, the coroner for Kane County, “said Saturday that an autopsy on Paul’s body had been performed; ‘however, the doctor’s report has not come in yet.'”
One commenter stated that Paul’s neck was broken:
Carpentersville Police Outfit