Kenny Suitter captured and shared this content, which showcases a tactic to not disclose information to those who are trained find illegal activity where none exists.
Date of Interaction: 9/1/14
Individual Involved: J. Warner
Outfit: St. Charles County Sheriff’s Department
I pulled over to videotape what I thought was a traffic stop. There was a police car in front of, and behind, a woman with her son. They were both out of their vehicles being questioned by police. Apparently, it was an accident. Since there were only two police cars and her vehicle present, I can only assume she was involved in an accident with one of the officers. Anyway, it didn’t take them long before they wanted to know who I was.
RELATED videos, tactics, and other content >> CopBlock.org/KnowYourRights
Known Missouri Based Police Accountability Groups
- Central Missouri Copblock – Facebook / Twitter / email@example.com
- Lake of the Ozarks Cop Block – Facebook
- MO/KS Cop Block – Bambuser / Facebook / YouTube / firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Missouri Cop Block – Facebook
- Southeast Missouri Copblock – Facebook / email@example.com
- Southwest Missouri Copwatchers – Facebook
- St. Louis Cop Block – Facebook
- The Canfield Watchmen – Facebook
No permission is needed to share this post, or any content housed at CopBlock.org. Ideas have consequences – the more good ideas are shared the better we all are. Help fuel our efforts – donate Bitcoin: 1D6hdGKcFfzciJaMSLU6X1Tq69fcCsEh65