This content was shared by our friends active with Peaceful Streets Lewis County (Washington), who, recognizing the value in the court of public opinion, are eager to get more attention on the situation.
Date of Incident: October 16, 2014
Individual Responsible: Jay Jenson #380
Outfit: Pierce County Sheriff’s Department
Phone: (253) 798-7530
We’ve been dealing with a local municipality while supporting a friend who’s family is being railroaded by APS (Adult Protective Services).
SHORT TEASER VIDEO
Editors Note: Do the actions of those with badges uphold their “Core Values” of Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Courage and Compassion as put forth on their homepage?
LONGER LENGTH VIDEO
RELATED POST: In October another resident of the area submitted a write-up claiming civil rights violations
Police Accountability Groups Based in Washington:
- Lewis County Cop Block – Facebook / email@example.com
- Peaceful Streets Lewis County – Facebook / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seattle Cop Block – Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / email@example.com
- Spokane Cop Block – Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tacoma Cop Block – Facebook / Youtube / email@example.com
- Yakima Cop Block – Facebook / firstname.lastname@example.org
No permission is needed to share this post, or any content housed at CopBlock.org. Ideas have consequences – the more good ideas are shared the better we all are. Help fuel our efforts – donate Bitcoin: 1D6hdGKcFfzciJaMSLU6X1Tq69fcCsEh65