Cop Block is a decentralized project. Many of us involved are fans of Bitcoin per its built-in transparency and peer-to-peer functionality.
Learn about Bitcoin’s potential via the write-up De-Fund the Police State: Use Bitcoin
More known police accountability groups are accepting and using Bitcoin, to purchase outreach literature, t-shirts, and video cameras; compensate graphic artists and editors; and to offset other costs to more efficiently and effectively share with others the fact that badges don’t grant extra rights.
What Is Bitcoin?
- What is Bitcoin? – 2-min video via We Use Coins
- De-Fund the Police State: Use Bitcoin – 500-word essay on decentralizing potential of Bitcoin by Amanda B. Johnson
- How Bitcoin with End the Nation State – 17min video via Next News Now
- Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Crash Course with Andreas Antonopoulos – 1-hr 12-min video via Jefferson Club Silicon Valley
- Bitcoin for Beginners – 2,500-word synopsis via Jeffrey A. Tucker
- Bitcoin – The Libertarian Introduction – 6,000-word overview via Erik Voorhees
- A Bitcoin Primer – 7pg-.pdf via Chris & Mike Koss
Create A Wallet
- Visit BitInstant.com to buy & sell online
- Patron LocalBitcoins.com to buy & sell in-person
- If you’re active with a known police accountability group & you start a wallet, let us know & we’ll see about sending you some Bitcoin to get things started