Corruption at all levels

Discussion in 'Police Encounters' started by Matthew Buleza, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Matthew Buleza

Matthew Buleza New Member

One time a friend of mine who was staying at my house sent a friend request by accident to an air force colonel by the name of Dan Janning. This air force colonel then sent plainclothes and "undercover" feds to harass me and my family by ringing my doorbell numerous times every day and by flashing the sirens on their squad cars and SUVs in front of my house at night. When I tried to explain to one of the goofballs that my friend sent a friend request to the wrong person, the fed who was wearing sunglasses and trying to be coy and smart simply said "As long as it doesn't happen again." The incident finally came to an end after about two weeks of harassment when me and a fellow neighbor of mine who noticed the harassment confronted the fed and told him we would defend ourselves against Janning's goons if they harassed us one more time. This was all it took, and the cowards left. Taxpayers money hard at work for ya.

2. MarieYolette

MarieYolette New Member

3. justiceforall

justiceforall New Member

Whenever in Howard County MD be thankful that Sgt. Kevin Costello of the HCPD is retired. His reign of terror has finally come to an end and I will elaborate on him in another post. Among his hobbies, according to him, are "fucking women in the butt with his ten inch dick." He even referred to a young child as a "fagot and a fuck up and a retard." He is a psychopath, and we should all be thankful that dinosaurs like him are getting harder and harder to find.
    costello.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  4. Gregory S Branz

Gregory S Branz New Member

I totally agree there are many honorable men and women in uniform but its the ones who have no respect for the uniform or the laws get people hurt or worse and bring a complete lack of trust for the uniform. Until we as a nation rise up in peaceful and lawfull protests to demand corruption be stopped it wont!

5. justiceforall

justiceforall New Member

There are lots of good cops out there, and they've helped me and my family out on many occasions. I feel sorry for good cops who take heat because of the bad ones. There's this kid who leaves near me in my town of Ellicott City named Thomas Zachary Soule. He must have friends in high places, because whenever he breaks the law, certain cops in my county seem to turn a blind eye.