Harrassing Cops

Discussion in 'Police Encounters' started by Gregory S Branz, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:26 PM.

1. Gregory S Branz

Gregory S Branz New Member

What do you do when the police laugh at you about asking for help? Who actually does anything about police harassment even when they harass you out of your home. The taxpayers pay the police but yet the public is completely afraid of them so do they work for the government. Why have I been harassed in more than one state I haven't violated any laws. What state or county can I live in that I wont be harassed. In Michigan they told me to just get out of our area that's all we care about. So I left. It seems you do not have the right to free speech in this country or you will be harassed and the cops just join in on the fun.

2. WolfPack

WolfPack New Member

Ditto the same thing here in Angelina County TX. See vids I wa hoping copblock wuld help uncover this but to no avail. Guess we are on our own. Damn shame Do you know of a site that will hep us get the word out and report police abuse we damn sure need one BADLY
    BELOW IS DOCUMENTATION OF POLICE AND GOVERNMENT ABUSE OF CITIZENS IN ANGELINA COUNTY TX. CITY OF HUNTINGTON TEXAS. POLICE ABUSE OF CITIZENS ARE COMMON OCCURANCE AND ARE ORDERED BY THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
    WOLFPACK
    stecwby33@gmail.com