How To Get People To Recognize Felony Complaints?

Discussion in 'Strategy, Tactics, Tools and Communication' started by Terry Wagar, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

How do I get my complaints taken and recognized and acted on? I am a victim of murder conspiracy started by police/sheriff sting op's and I am not their only victim!
    My 911 calls are covered up by authority's/hospitals!

Here is a condensed but angry summary of how the sting op's have systematically destroyed me and my family's lives!

1971 the pedophile Multnomah county sheriffs and their poisonous relatives the Dunham family framed a neighbor of the Dunham family that lived a block away from them as a pedophile!
    They used a county officer as a photo double he posed as the owner/renter of their victim inside the victims home and the Dunham family provided the small young children to pose with the double in the yard of the framed victim!
    The sheriff acted as a double of the victim and tossed out of the victims window candy bars to the children Darline Dunham brought there and ordered to play in that yard, and it was Darlene Dunham using a Multnomah county sheriffs camera to take photogenic photo's of the double/sheriff tossing candy bars at the young children!

By 1973 the double-using kid-abusing gang-stalkers the Multnomah county sheriffs and the poisonous kid-stalkers the Dunham family were gang-stalking and poisoning off children that are witness against them!
    Their sting op's were beating up children at their schools and were poisoning the children when their not in school!

By 1974 they had one child severely poisoned and had the child locked up and committed without a trial, what a fucking coincidence that child and his family were surrounded by sting op's and sheriff officer's relatives at the time!

In 1983 I get a job as a ride operator at Oaks Park and right away discover Portland police and Multnomah county sheriff sting op's were sabotaging rides at Oaks Park and discover it was open knowledge at Oaks Park it was the talk of the park!
    The Monster Mouse ride was already down and in for repairs when I first started working there and I heard from many people working there that sting op's representing the city of Portland were sabotaging the rides, they told me they sabotaged the Monster Mouse by UN-balancing the ride and they hid the sabotage/damage from everyone by hogging the ride to keep the normal employees off the ride so that they could develop cracks/metal fatigue on the ride!
    My fifth day on the job Oaks Park had a severe accident and the general manager personally put everyone on the ride team on alert including me!
    I have been on alert for sabotage ever since!
    In 1984 Funtastic, which was running Oaks Park in 1983, abandoned Oaks Park and pulled out of Oaks Park, and it was this act that caused Oaks Park to not hire back most everyone from 1983!
    Dick Connors remained and wwas promoted to general manager, and six ride operators from the previous season remained and was rehired back in 1984, everyone else was gone!
    Oaks Park lost all their managers except Dick Connors and lost all their ride foremen and lost their entire maintenance team and lost the vast majority of their ride team, only six operators remained, I was one of those six operators!
    So Dick Connors in 1984 had to hire an all knew maintenance team and hire all new ride foremen and had to hire an all new ride team!
    Odd how park managers/owners purged that whole park of everyone after it became OPEN KNOWLEDGE the city of Portland was sabotaging rides at the park, it's as though the powers that run/own/control the park want to get rid of anyone that is a witness to sabotage and get rid of anyone that has knowledge of it!
    By 1985 the city of Portland took control of Oaks Park and turned it into a non-profit organization and appointed Joe Norling as the new CEO of Oaks Park, and his first act was to carry on this purging process that was started by Funtastic in 1984 by targeting the most experienced people in the park for termination and to replace them with sting op's!
    At the start of 1985 Joe Norling fired everyone on the maintenance team and replaced them with sting op's Joe Norling was friends with!
    By early 1986 Joe Norling wanted to terminate and fire the most experienced people on the ride team but was unable to replace them with anyone yet so Joe Norling decided to keep them around, for a while!
    By 1990 Dick Connors retired from Oaks Park and Joe Norling and his cabal of sting op's he has installed in the park celebrated that he was gone and one week after Dick Connors left Oaks Park Joe Norling gave his sting op's on the maintenance team the order to move the Monster Mouse to a new location in the park, and the sting op maintenance team promptly sabotaged the Monster Mouse by not balancing the ride at it's new location in the park!
    By the start of 1991 Joe Norling's sting op's he installed in Oaks Park had multiple rides un-balanced by the sting op's on the maintenance team and he had more sting op's on the ride team and they were hogging the very rides the maintenance team sabotaged to develop cracks/metal fatigue and to hide and conceal the sabotage/damage from the normal employees!
    This is what happened at Oaks Park in the early 1980's only back then there were a lot of knowledgeable experienced people working in the park and the sabotage was uncovered by then!
    In the early 1990's their doing the same thing, only this time the park is filled with sting op's and noobs, the sting op's are committing the crimes/damage/sabotage, and almost everyone that is not a sting op was not experienced enough to recognize sabotage!
    In 1991 I am the last person from the Funtastic era on guard for sabotage and experienced enough to recognize sabotage, but there is no one left I can report it to!
    I tried to report rides were out of balance, only to be ganged up on by the sting op's in the park, and me repeatedly reporting sabotage did nothing to get the rides fixed!
    The powers in control of that park were not hiding their guilt, they were flaunting the fact there is no one I can report it to that cares!
    In 1992 after the sting op's that hogged the Monster Mouse for over a season they were able to covertly develop a crack on the Monster Mouse ride, and the sting op that did that suddenly quit, and the very next morning the sting op maintenance team between the hours of 7 to 9 am slagged the crack with wielding slag to hide and conceal the crack!
    Jim Clooten the sting op lead foreman Joe Norling hired to hog that key position held me in his office until the sting op maintenance team was done slagging the crack on the Monster Mouse track, none of them wanted me to know about it!
    After about two weeks past and the slag on the Monster Mouse broke off and the track on the Monster Mouse was separating as the cars went over the track, and the ride operators did not notice nor catch it!
    I gave the front break operator a fifteen minute break and it only took me sixty seconds to catch it and shut the ride down, I was trained to detect these type of problems my rookie season in 1983!
    It was school picnic that we were serviving that day so I prevented a huge blood bath from taking place thus saving around one to two dozen children's lives that day!
    I was berated by the maintenance supervisor TC for shutting down that death trap, and Joe Norling was grinning like a evil sting op while TC berated me for saving lives and doing my job, and then TC took that hunk of slag which is evidence of sabotage and he through it on the ground as hard as he could to destroy it because it was a perfect mold of the crack and proves the crack was never actually wielded at all, and at that moment I discover Joe Norling is just as guilty of sabotage as the sting op's he hired in that park!
    These sting op's are serial killers and kid-killers and are guilty of organized crimes!

In 2000 my wife Joan Wagar got a job as a prep cook at Multnomah county jail kitchen and she began showing signs of an affair!
    After she worked at county jail for one and a half months she was told by her lovers/buddies in law enforcement to quit her job to hide her connections to them, and on the same day she quit is the same day Multnomah county sheriff's filled out a multitude of seventy two hour notices to take over the apartments/homes surrounding my apartment and my fathers apartment and my mothers trailer home, and it's the same time they brought in a double to impersonate me and to target/stalk my parents and they brought in their long time favs the Dunham family to stalk and target my children!
    The sting op Dunham's luvsss to target them children, it's all about the chiuldren with them, OH and also doubles as well!
    They all paid my wife to turn my yard into a playground and then the child-killing double-using harem-building serial killers the sheriffs began using a double on my property!
    When I kicked this blatant and repeated attempts by sheriffs to use doubles around me off my property that's when the sting op's went after my innocent parents, they battered my mother using that double and they covered up my mothers 911 calls, and then they poisoned my parents and once again cover up my mothers 911 call, and three weeks after my father warned me badge carriers poisoned him he was dead, murdered by sting op's!
    The Multnomah county sheriffs made it known to me their guilty of the crime and began blackmailing me with phone threats and phone demands!
    Shortly after this my wife Joan Wagar arraigned for me to find out they got the Dunham family stalking my children at their schools, they all already know I know what the Dunham family specializes in!
    Did I forget to mention Portland cops and Multnomah county sheriffs call their county jail kitchen prep cooks by the nickname Mrs Dash in love letters!

By 2005 I am beaten up by Multnomah county sheriffs and Portland police at East Port Walmart parking lot while my wife Joan Wagar is inside Walmart with one of her F-buddy cops she sleeps around with and is not even hiding it from her co-workers at that store!
    I got a broken rib and a messed u knee from that beating, and no one called me an ambulance since authority's did this to me and left me in the parking lot!
    Two months later my wife and her sting op lovers recruited our daughters into their murder conspiracy and when I found out about it and tried to warn people that's when my wife Mrs Dash poisoned me with antifreeze!
    I was a regular plasma donor so Joan Wagar A,K,A, by cops as Mrs Dash is a serial killer!
    Cops/sheriffs call their serial killer-girlfriends that are prep cooks at county jails by nickname Mrs Dash in love letters!
    In 2007 officer's Eric Carlson and John Ray murdered a child and they bragged to their girlfriends about their crimes and they had their girlfriends at Happy Valley Walmart print thousands of flyers giving me the blame for those sting op cops crimes!
    Everyone working on the day of March 26th 2007 is a witness to this group of kid-killing double-using pedophile cops and their poisonous girlfriends in the back of that store bragging about their crimes and recruiting people that work there to lie for them and witnessed these cops girlfriends print the flyers!

In 2009 I got several sting op's on viddeo/audio in the act of framing me as a pedo by using officer Eric Carlson as a double and have them caught on video/audio paying little children ten grand to pose with officer Eric Carlson the double and have them admitting there there to make me look like a bad guy and to murder me off!
    In 2016 a black female detective/sting op sneaked up behind me at night and put a knife to my throat and she admitted while holding a knife to my throat their framing me for the murder of a child

In this very moment to this very day I am gang-stalked and harassed daily by sting op's trying desperately to piss me off and to force me to act in self defense so that the sting op's can get video of me being angry so that they can frame me as mental and dangerous when in fact if I do anything it will just be self defense, but of course pedophile badge carriers have no intention of giving me a trial for anything, they just want me to look like a bad guy and give me blame for everything and to murder me off!

I have a history of saving lives I have saved hundreds of people over the years at Oaks Park, I have a history of being victimized by sting operations and I have a history of standing up against sting op's! Hospital Covers Up Poisoning And 911 Call.jpg Hospital Covers Up Poisoning And 911 Call.jpg Hospital Covers Up Poisoning And 911 Call.jpg Joan Wagar Admits She Poisoner_1500x1098.jpg Joan Wagar AKA Mrs Dash Admits She Is A Poisoner.jpg Joan Wagar Liies In Lie Detector Test p1.jpg Joan Wagar Liies In Lie Detector Test p2.jpg Joan Wagars Second Denial Letter.jpg Officer Eric Carlson Acting As A Double Dressed Like Me!_1500x937.jpg Officer Eric Carlsons Love Letter He Wrote My Wife.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Looks like no one at CopBlock wants to discuss felony crimes committed by cops and by their girlfriends, seems no one cares cops frame people using doubles and looks like no one cares cops/sheriffs call their county jail kitchen prep cooks by the nickname Mrs Dash in love letters, GEE I see why cops and their civilian op's (Buddies/relatives,girlfriends) get away with framing and murdering people, no one wants to take complaints on their organized criminal butts!

Am I the only person at this forum not afraid to call out cops/sheriffs as double-using pedophiles and to call out their relatives/girlfriends as poisoners?

3. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Law enforcement and news media admits to sting operations all the time but never disclose details of sting operations even when stings are admitted to, why is that? Because authority's and news media wants to keep people in the dark about sting operations and wants to hide/conceal tactics used by stings in order to keep the ignorant masses further ignorant!
    If people knew in mass that authority's regularly recruit and pay their own buddies/relatives/girlfriends to aid and abet authority's in targeting/framing/murdering of authority's targets there would be mass outcry for authority's to more publicly disclose their tactics to people!

Multnomah county sheriffs and Portland cops and their civilian buddies/relatives/girlfriends for several decades have used doubles and photogenic photo's to frame/blame/vilify their targets and news media and courts have for decades looked the other way each and every time authority's do this to people! and they brag to people they use children to pose with doubles in order to make their targets/victims look like bad guys!
    Cops/sheriffs brag on audio death threats they "Pedofy" people (Vilify people as pedophiles)

4. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Joan Wagar's diary she admits to affair and hints her lover is a Portland cop and admits she is a poisoner of plasma donors!

Attached Files:

5. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Joan Wagar's diary she admits to affair and hints her lover is a Portland cop and admits she is a poisoner of plasma donors continues!

Attached Files:

6. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Joan Wagar's diary she admits to affair and hints her lover is a Portland cop and admits she is a poisoner of plasma donors continues!

Attached Files:

7. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

8. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Joan Wagar's first and second denial letters!

Attached Files:

9. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

OHSU hospital covers up poisoning and threatens victim for reporting poisonings! Officer Eric Carlson of the Portland police calls my wife Joan Wagar by the nickname Mrs Dash in love letters!
    Other police agency's ignore my calls for help and covers up my complaints and outright ignores every complaint I make on cops/sheriffs/their girlfriends!

10. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Walmart responds to my complaints! Joan Wagar recruits our oldest daughter to pedofy me with false accusations while my wife sleeps around and pals around with police/sheriff sting op's and our daughters as well were sleeping around with those sting op's!
    One of Joan Wagar's daughter's Megan Wagar got pregnant by officer Eric Carlson's partners while they were framing and poisoning me!

Attached Files:

11. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

I have barely scratched the surface as far as evidence I have secured from pieces of shit badge carriers, so where is that commentator on this website claiming there is no evidence of their crimes? I have not even uploaded video's and audio's yet!

12. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

In 1981 and 1982 Multnomah county sheriff and Portland police sting op's were imbeded into Oaks Park by management to sabotage amusement rides at the park by un-balancing the rides and by hogging the un-balanced rides to develop cracks/metal fatigue on the rides!
    In 1983 it became discovered by everyone working at the park that sabotage was taking place because there were a lot of experienced employees that worked at the park that can recognize sabotage!
    Rides were down and in for repairs at the start of 1983 and it was the talk of the park that the city of Portland was responsible for the sabotage and people were under the belief that the city of Portland wanted a huge disaster at Oaks Park so that the city of Portland could justify closing down the amusement park and force the private property the park sits on up for private sale!
    The amusement park in and of itself is not worth a lot but the waterfront property it sits on is worth a lot!
    People at the park were saying things like "The city wants to close the park down so that they can put up condo's on the waterfront property!
    Funtastic Shows were running and operating Oaks Park in 1983!
    At the start of 1984 Funtastic pulled out of Oaks Park basicly abandoning Oaks Park and it was this very act that the park used as an excuse to NOT HIRE BACK the vast vast majority of it's employees!
    Oaks Park lost several of their managers, only Dick Connor's remained as a manager and he replaced the general manager of the park so Dick Connor's became the new general manager and the only manager in the park not counting the skating rink manager!
    The park lost all their ride foremen's and lost their entire maintenance team and they lost the vast vast majority of their ride operator's!
    Dick Connor's remained as the only manager and six ride operator's were hired back from 1983, everyone else hired in the park in 1984 is brand new noobish employees!
    Starting in 1985 the city of Portland took official control of Oaks Park and turned the park into a non-profit organization to hide the fact the city is now running the park and the city of Portland hired Joe Norling as the parks new CEO and Joe Norling's first act as CEO was to fire/replace the new maintenance team Dick Connor's the general manager hired in 1984 with his own people and these people Joe Norling hired are sting op's connected to law enforcement!
    By early 1986 Joe Norling the CEO was targeting the most experienced people on the ride team for termination, not because they did anything wrong but because Joe Norling wanted to simply get rid of knowledgable people and to replace the key one's with sting op's!
    This targeting of knowlegable people continued until 1990, in 1990 near the end of the season Dick Connor's the general manager, the only manager left from the Funtastic era, retired from Oaks Park!
    Imediately after Dick Connor's retired Joe Norling the CEO along with his other managers he hired in the park as well as his maintenance team celebrated the fact Dick Connor's no longer works at the park and while their all still in this celebration mode Joe Norling gave his maintenance team the order to move the Monster Mouse to a new location within the park, and the maintenance team promptly sabotaged the ride by not balancing the ride when it was set up at it's new location in the park!
    At the start of the season of 1991 the Joe Norling the CEO replaced the lead ride foreman with a sting op and this sting op had no actual experience to even be a ride foreman, it was obvious favoratism was taking place at this time and that managers were filling key positions in that park with people that were not experienced but were connected in a friendly way with management and law enforcement!
    Joe Norling also hired a few sting op's on the ride team as under cover ride operator's and these sting op's which were new employees bypassed kiddy land where all new employees are supposed to start out at and went straight to the premiem rides which were sabotaged and un-balanced by the maintenance team and just hogged those rides, and it was the sting op they hired as ride foreman that allowed the sting op ride operator's to hog those rides in order to develop cracks/metal fatigue on the rides!
    The sting op's that hogged the Monster Mouse ride after it was sabotaged by maintenace team were collage educated wielders under cover as minimum waged ride operator's!
    Near the begining of the season of 1992 the sting op's that hogged the un-balanced Monster Mouse ride suddenly quit without warning or explanation, and the very next morning the maintenance team between the hours of seven and nine in the morning were slagging a full-blown crack on the track with wielding slag, and the lead ride foreman held me in his office until the maintenance team was done slagging the crack and put away the wielding equiptment because the sting operation did not want me discovering their sabotage!
    I was not allowed to leave the office until the maintenance team was done slagging/hiding the crack on the track of the Monster Mouse
    The sting op's in all the key positions in the park then sat back and let the normal minimum waged employees take control of the Monster Mouse ride and just waited for the big blood bath to take place!
    Two weeks later the slag the maintenance team used to hide the crack on the Monster Mouse track broke off and the track was seperating as the cars of the ride went over that section of track and the normal employees of the park did not notice it and continued running the ride!
    I gave the front break operator a fifteen minute break and it only took me sixty seconds to detect/catch the crack and I shut the Monster Mouse ride down, I estimate I saved around one to two dozen people's lives by shutting down that blatantly obviously sabotaged ride!
    Joe Norling's maintenance team supervisor TC berated me for shutting down that ride and Joe Norling was with TC and he was grinning while TC berated me for doing my job and saving lives and then TC took that hunk of slag which was the size of a grown man's fist and threw it down on the ground as hard as he could to destroy it because it was a perfect mold of the crack and evidence of sabotage and he did this right in front of me and Joe Norling the CEO of the park and Joe Norling let him get away with this and the both of them were sideways glancing at me trying to figure out what I was going to do about their blatant cover up of sabotage!
    This took place during the school pinics so the vast majority of customers in line for that ride were school children!
    If that section of track would have completely failed then a car would have went right into the line of kids waiting for that ride and it would have been a blood bath, the sting op that sabotaged the ride berated me for shutting down that sabotaged ride!
    Joe Norling and the sting op's in all the key positions down played everything and acted like nothing is wrong and pretended as though it was just a normal break down of the ride!
    A week after I shut down that ride I was walking out of the park and headed towards my car to go home at the end of my work day at the park and I was being followed by a dozen people I have never seen before and they were all praising me for shutting down the ride and for saving lives, but they were doing it in a sarcastic way!
    This was the city of Portland's sting op's gang-stalking me and giving me not so subtle hints letting me know a lot of people are not happy I twarted their sabotage of Oaks Park and to make it known I better keep my mouth shut about it!
    The movie Free Willy was filmed at Oaks Park a year later!

13. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

The Multnomah County sheriff's and the Portland police and their civilian relatives/buddies/girlfriends were targeting and victimizing me and my family in the early 1970's when I was only a small child!
    They were using children to pose with doubles for photogenic photo's to frame neighbors as pedophiles and they used me in that operation!
    They threatened my mother into silence by intimidation and coercion and then spent years gang-stalking me and every member of my family and they had me and my brother beaten at or schools and my father gang-stalked at his place of employment!
    After a couple of years, they began poisoning me and my brother and my father and they had my brother locked up and committed without a trial and they caused my father to lose his job and caused him to be disabled!

When I became an adult at the age of 18 I got a job at Oaks Amusement park and discovered on my first couple of weeks working there that the city of Portland was sabotaging rides at Oaks Park and discovered it was open knowledge at Oaks Park amongst managers/Foreman's/Supervisor's/employees and that it was the talk of the park!
    Rides were down and in for repairs when I first started working there and they were down because of cracks on the rides and everyone was saying the cracks were because the rides were deliberately not balanced properly and that it was intentional by the people that sabotaged the rides and everyone was under the impression the people that sabotaged those rides represented the city of Portland and that the city of Portland wanted a big disaster in order to justify closing down the park so that the privately owned waterfront property would be put up for sale and that the city would buy and use that property for condo's!
    The whole park was put on alert for sabotaged and unauthorized tampering of the safety policies five days into the season of 1983!
    At the start of the season of 1984 Funtasic, which was running the park in 1983, pulled out of Oaks Park essentially abandoning Oaks Park to the city of Portland, and it was this very act that Oaks Park used as their excuse to not hire back the vast vast majority of people that worked in the park in 1983!
    Dick Connor's became the new general manager in 1984 and he was the only manager that hung in there from 1983, and he hired back into the park six ride operator's from 1983 to come back in 1984, everyone else he hired was new!
    So the park in 1984 lost all it's managers except Dick Connor's, it lost all it's foreman's, it lost it's entire maintenance team, and it lost the vast majority of it's ride team!
    It's as though the powers that be that were in charge of the park wanted to purge the park of all it's knowledgeable people and to start over with all new people in order to cover up the sabotage that was discovered in early 1983!
    In 1985 the city of Portland takes control of Oaks Park and installs a new CEO for the park and reorganizes the park into a non-profit organization in order to hide the fact from the public the city is now running and controlling the park!
    The city hired Joe Norling as the parks new CEO and one of his first acts was to fire the maintenance team Dick Connor's hired in 1984 and replace them with Joe Norling's team which was run by the maintenance supervisor TC and his people!
    In early 1986 Joe Norliing was targeting the most knowledgeable people that worked on the ride team for termination so Joe Norling is continuing the purging process of getting rid of the knowledgeable people in the park which was started at the beginning of 1984!
    In late 1990 Dick Connor's retired and management and the maintenance team celebrated the fact Dick Connor's retired, and it was during this celebration mode management and the maintenance team were in when Joe Norling gave TC the maintenance supervisor and his men the order to move the Monster Mouse ride to a new location within the park and the maintenance team promptly sabotaged that ride by not balancing the ride after they set up the ride in it's new location!
    At the very start of the season of 1991 the Monster Mouse ride was not balanced at all, and Joe Norling the CEO had a sting op in the key lead ride foreman position in order to cover up complaints on sabotage and to get rid of anyone that complains about sabotage, and Joe Norling had two more sting op's as ride operator's and had them hogging the Monster Mouse ride in order to keep the normal employees off that ride so they won't discover the ride is sabotaged and to develop the damage on the ride over a period of time by running the ride while it is out of balance!
    Neither the new lead foreman or the two ride operator's hogging the Monster Mouse ride were experienced with the rides and the two ride operator's hogging the Monster Mouse ride were college educated wielders under cover as minimum waged ride operators!
    I reported the Monster Ride was out of balance and at first, I was ignored, I reported it a second time two weeks later and I became targeted by every sting op in that park for doing nothing more than my job and trying to keep the park safe which is what I was trained to do ever since I started working at the park in 1983!
    The maintenance team and the new lead ride foreman made my life miserable and played the "Bad Cop" routine while the sting op's that were under cover as ride operator's played as the "Good Cop" routine and tried to befriend me in order to discover how knowledgeable I was and to try to gain my trust!
    I was very aware they were trying to discover how knowledgeable I was and because I became such a high profile target of these kid-killers I did not let on how knowledgeable I was already knowing Joe Norling was targeting the knowledgeable people for termination in early 1986!
    I was forced to quit because of the maintenance team was sabotaging my ride the Ferris Wheel by loosening deliberately my drive cable on that ride and because the new lead foreman was allowing the maintenance team to get away with it and was forcing me to stay on the Ferris Wheel even though it is supposed to be first come first serve as far as what ride a ride operator gets!
    Joe Norling's second in command in the park, Mary Beth, stopped me as I was leaving the park after I quit and begged me not to quit and asked me to just take a couple days off and when I come back everything should be OK, and I reluctantly agreed!
    When I came back to the park Mary Beth the general manager fired her new lead foreman and replaced him with another sting op which is no different than the previous ride foreman and she hired me back as an assistant ride foreman!
    I was under the impression they wanted to keep me around so they could set me up as their fall-guy and they gave me a token assistant foreman position in order to keep me off the rides so I won't discover their sabotage!
    Remember they don't know how knowledgeable I am and they think I don't know about the sabotage yet!
    As an assistant ride foreman, I do not have a lot of power in the park, I was just an assistant to the lead ride foreman, so I was nothing more than a glorified break giver as an assistant ride foreman!
    For over a season the Monster Mouse ride was out of balance and was run and hogged by sting op's, and after running that ride for over a season out of balance they developed a full-blown crack on the tracks on the Monster Mouse ride and after they developed that crack the ride operator/sting op that hogged that ride for over a season suddenly quit his job, and the very next mornning between 7 and 9 in the morning the maintenance team was slagging the crack with wielding slag to hide the crack from me and from the normal employees, and the new lead ride foreman Jim Clooten held me in his office until the maintenance team was done slagging the crack with wielding slag because they did not want me finding out about it!
    I discovered they were using wielding equipment at that section of track before I was held by Jim Clooten the new lead foreman in his office, but they all thought I did not know about it!
    After this the sting op's on the ride team avoided the Monster Mouse ride and allowed the normal employees to run that ride, and after only a couple weeks the slag broke off the track and the track was separating as the cars went over that section of track, the normal operators did not catch it!
    I gave the front break operator on that ride a fifteen minute break and it only took me sixty seconds to catch it and I shut that death trap down saving one to two dozen kids ,lives!
    I was berated openly in front of other employees by TC the maintenance supervisor and Joe Norling was with TC and he was grinning while TC berated me for shutting down that ride so the maintenance team wanted that death trap kept open!
    TC was shocked that I caught the crack and was asking how I caught it, and as I started to say how I caught it TC went into the ride where the crack was and picked up the hunk of slag they were using to hide the crack with and he said out loud "They slagged it!" and then he took that evidence of sabotage and threw it down on the ground as hard as he could to destroy it because it was a perfect mold of the crack!
    After that TC and Joe Norling were side-ways glancing at me trying to figure out what I am going to do about this, I had to walk away from these blatant kid-killers at this moment and yes I am full well aware this is a repeat of what the sting op's in the early 1980's were guilty of!
    My disgust of sting ops knows no bounds at this point I can assure you!
    A week after I shut down that death trap I was gang-stalked by a dozen people I do not know that do not work at the park they followed me out to my car after the park was closed and these dozen people were praising me for shutting down the Monster Mouse ride and for saving lives, the problem with this is they were doing this in a sarcastic way!
    I was not the only one being gang-stalked, my wife Joan Wagar was also being gang-stalked, and after a short period of time I was under the impression my wife was recruited by the sting sabotaging the park into helping them and that she was being coached by the sting to sabotage and attack my reputation within the park!
    My wife began stealing money from the park and people working at the park including management were trying to hide this fact from me but not from other employees in the park, and at the direction of the maintenance team my wife hired a stripper to embarrass me in front of the entire ride team by having her strip dance in front of me and the ride team!
    My wife did not have the money for such a thing unless someone else was funding it!
    The whole ride team knew before-hand my wife hired a stripper to embarrass me at Oaks Park and no one said anything to me and the maintenance supervisor and management at the park were in the know of this beforehand so everyone was trying to hide it from me, I was the only one surprised by this!
    For several years Joe Norling was the CEO of Oaks Park he avoided spending money on improvements to the park, but after I shut down that Monster Mouse Joe Norling began spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on improvements in order to appear he cares about the park and to cover up they were sabotaging rides!
    After the end of the season and the park is closed management bought a used Mad Mouse ride and had it secretly brought into the park and that ride was used as parts to replace the sabotaged sections of the Monster Mouse ride, management spent fifty thousand dollars on that Mad Mouse just so they could use it for parts to cover up sabotage!
    These sting ops were not really trying to hide their guilt because they have full control of the park and they were treating the targeting of me as a sport and because their obviously kid-killers and I have children I feared for the safety of my children!
    I no longer tried to rock the boat so to speak and kept my mouth shut fearing for my children's safety, but I continued to stay alert for sabotage!
    The problem as the maintenance team started sabotaging multiple rides all at once and it was impossible for me to catch all of it, and Joe Norling gave me a powerful hint wanting me to quit!
    I quit being a foreman after the maintenance team sabotaged the Squirrel cage ride I was almost killed by that ride when one of the cars came off when the ride was at full speed, it was blatant sabotage and attempted murder by the sting op's in that park, so I quit as a ride foreman but continued as a ride operator because I needed the money because I had a family to take care of but I was on the look out for a new job elsewhere!
    On my last day working at the park I was running the Monster Mouse ride, and the Ferris Wheel operator had an accident on the Ferris Wheel and management used that accident as a way to blame me and management fired me for something I did not do, so management was hell bent on blaming me for their sabotage even if I am no where near their rides that have accidents!

14. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

I was a target and victim of Multnomah county sheriff sting operations when I was only six years old in 1971, the Multnomahh county sheriffs and their sting op relatives the Dunham family framed a neighbor of the Dunham family as a pedophile by using a sheriff officer as a photo double and by using the Dunham family's young children posing with the double and it was the mother of the Dunham family that used a Multnomah county sheriff camera to take the photogenic photo's off her children posing with the double at their target/victims home!
    I know this because I witnessed this because Darlene Dunham, the mother of the Dunham family, was babysitting me and they used me as well as her children to pose with the double!
    I was only six years old at the time and had no idea at the time what was going on, but I never forgot what they did and never forgot the conversations they had and never forgot what the county sheriffs uniform looked like and never forgot what the Multnomah county sheriffs seal on the camera Darlene Dunham was using looked like!
    It was that day the destruction of my family started, because it was that day me and every member of my family became permantly targeted by the Multnomah county sheriffs and by the Portland police and by all their buddies/relatives/girlfriends that function as civilian sting op's for and on behalf of law enforcement!

15. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Multiple electronic complaints sent by me to Portland police and the police ignore all my felony complaints and do not act on them at all thus covering up my complaints!
    Portland pedophile police officer's refuse to take and act on complaints on their double-using cops and on their poisonous girlfriends!

Attached Files:

16. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Multiple electronic complaints sent by me to Portland police and the police ignore all my felony complaints and do not act on them at all thus covering up my complaints!
    Portland pedophile police officer's refuse to take and act on complaints on their double-using cops and on their poisonous girlfriends!
    Continued.

Attached Files:

17. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Continued.

Attached Files:

18. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

There is no such thing as a badge carrier that takes a complaint and acts on a complaint on a badge carrier!

19. Terry Wagar

Terry Wagar New Member

Portland cops officer Eric Carlson and John Ray murdered a female child and their girlfriends aided and abetted them in that crime and there is an entire Walmart store full of employees witnessing these sting op's bragging about their crimes and were recruiting people to lie for them!
    At least fifty people from this forum have read my complaints on this post and are doing the same thing cops/sheriffs do, absolutely nothing!
    I see why it's easy as pie for cops/sheriffs and their civilian op's to get away with framing people and murdering off people, because no one cares enough to take and act on complaints on them!
    I have video and audio evidence of these sting op's crimes but I am unable to upload large files onto this forum and every video hosting website I tried to upload to gets hacked by authority's and authority's edit the video/audio evidence I upload!