Kevin Costello Former HCPD

Discussion in 'Police Encounters' started by justiceforall, Apr 16, 2018.

?

Is Kevin Costello a psychopath?

1. Absolutely

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No, he is just a complete asshole

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. justiceforall

justiceforall New Member

Whenever in Howard County MD be thankful that Sgt. Kevin Costello (5477 Hunting Horn Drive Ellicott City MD) of the HCPD is retired. His reign of terror has finally come to an end. Among his hobbies, according to him, are "fucking women in the butt with his ten inch dick." He even referred to a young child as a "fagot and a fuck up and a retard." He once interrogated me for walking on the highway. Somehow, he felt it necessary to ask me if I had "ever had sexual contact with my mother." He used inappropriate questioning as a form of torture, and even accused my uncle of being a child molester and my father of being a wife beater, neither which are true of course. Towards the end of his over 20 year reign of terror he had to be taken off the streets because of his violence and aggression and put in charge of training other officers. This way, he could no longer torture young people such as myself. He is a psychopath, and we should all be thankful that dinosaurs like him are getting harder and harder to find.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018