Lauren Gay Casper Carroll County Arkansas

Discussion in 'Police Encounters' started by Lauren Casper, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Lauren Casper

Lauren Casper Member

I HAVE BEEN RELEASED. TO CHECK IN, I AM AFRAID TO POST ON THE DROPBOX WEBSITE ANYMORE, I will just POST THIS CHECK IN there also.

I WAS RELEASED LAST WEEK. I AM AFRAID of RETALIATION, but I am FREE, in the FREE WORLD.

THEY CONFISCATED MY CAR completely the brand NEW FULLY PAID OFF 23,000$ Honda Civic was confiscated.

It turns out that fleeing arrest in a car always results in confiscation of the vehicle.

I also just received notice today my drivers license is suspended until November 2024.

TWO YEARS WITH NO DRIVERS LICENSE. I NOW HAVE NO CAR AND NO DRIVERS LICENSE.
    THE CAR WAS TOWED THE NIGHT OF THE ARREST ONE YEAR AGO AND THEY WOULD NOT RETURN IT AS I NOTED, AND THEY ARE KEEPING IT, WE ARE NEVER GETTING MY CAR RETURNED TO US, IT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY TAKEN BY THE STATE of NORTH CAROLINA.

BUT I HAVE BEEN RELEASED A YEAR LATER.

AFTER 9 MONTHS IN THE WINDOWLESS DENTENION CENTER THEN 4 MONTHS IN THE NC STATE FORENSIC HOSPITAL. I AM NOT BEING EXPEDITED BACK TO ARKANSAS OR SERVING ANY MORE TIME. I have been released, IN CASE ANYONE IS WATCHING THIS TO LET THEM KNOW.

I AM IN THE FREE WORLD. I HAVE BEEN RELEASED. MY CAR HAS BEEN KEPT AND MY DRIVERS LICENSE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR TWO YEARS NOVEMBER 2024 BUT I HAVE BEEN RELEASED AND AM RELATIVELY SAFE. I AM JUST CHECKING IN FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING THIS TO KNOW I HAVE BEEN RELEASED TO THE FREE WORLD.

2. Lauren Casper

Lauren Casper Member

I HAVE BEEN RELEASED. TO CHECK IN, I AM AFRAID TO POST ON THE DROPBOX WEBSITE ANYMORE, I will just POST THIS CHECK IN there also.

I WAS RELEASED LAST WEEK. I AM AFRAID of RETALIATION, but I am FREE, in the FREE WORLD.

THEY CONFISCATED MY CAR completely the brand NEW FULLY PAID OFF 23,000$ Honda Civic was confiscated.

It turns out that fleeing arrest in a car always results in confiscation of the vehicle.

I also just received notice today my drivers license is suspended until November 2024.

THE CAR WAS TOWED THE NIGHT OF THE ARREST ONE YEAR AGO AND THEY WOULD NOT RETURN IT AS I NOTED, AND THEY ARE KEEPING IT, WE ARE NEVER GETTING MY CAR RETURNED TO US, IT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY TAKEN BY THE STATE of NORTH CAROLINA.

BUT I HAVE BEEN RELEASED A YEAR LATER.

AFTER 9 MONTHS IN THE WINDOWLESS DENTENION CENTER THEN 4 MONTHS IN THE NC STATE FORENSIC HOSPITAL. I AM NOT BEING EXPEDITED BACK TO ARKANSAS OR SERVING ANY MORE TIME. I have been released, IN CASE ANYONE IS WATCHING THIS TO LET THEM KNOW.

I AM IN THE FREE WORLD. I HAVE BEEN RELEASED. MY CAR HAS BEEN KEPT AND MY DRIVERS LICENSE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR TWO YEARS NOVEMBER 2024 BUT I HAVE BEEN RELEASED AND AM RELATIVELY SAFE. I AM JUST CHECKING IN FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING THIS TO KNOW I HAVE BEEN RELEASED TO THE FREE WORLD.

3. Lauren Casper

Lauren Casper Member

I HAVE BEEN RELEASED. TO CHECK IN I AM AFRAID TO POST ON THE DROPBOX WEBSITE ANYMORE, I will just POST THIS CHECK IN there also. I WAS RELEASED LAST WEEK. I AM AFRAID of RETALIATION, but I am FREE, in the FREE WORLD.

THE CAR WAS TOWED THE NIGHT OF THE ARREST ONE YEAR AGO AND THEY WOULD NOT RETURN IT AS I NOTED, AND THEY ARE KEEPING IT WE ARE NEVER GETTING MY CAR RETURNED TO US, IT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY TAKEN BY THE STATE of NORTH CAROLINA.

BUT I HAVE BEEN RELEASED A YEAR LATER AND AFTER 9 MONTHS IN THE WINDOWLESS DENTENION CENTER THEN 4 MONTHS IN THE NC STATE FORENSIC HOSPITAL. I AM NOT BEING EXPEDITED BACK TO ARKANSAS OR SERVING ANY MORE TIME. I have been released though, IN CASE ANYONE IS WATCHING THIS TO LET THEM KNOW.

I AM IN THE FREE WORLD. I HAVE BEEN RELEASED. MY CAR HAS BEEN KEPT AND MY DRIVERS LICENSE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR TWO YEARS NOVEMBER 2024 AND THE CAR HAS JUST BEEN TAKEN.

4. Lauren Casper

Lauren Casper Member

I HAVE BEEN RELEASED. TO CHECK IN I AM AFRAID TO POST ON THE DROPBOX WEBSITE ANYMORE, I will just POST THIS CHECK IN there also. I WAS RELEASED LAST WEEK. I AM AFRAID of RETALIATION, but I am FREE, in the FREE WORLD.

THE CAR WAS TOWED THE NIGHT OF THE ARREST ONE YEAR AGO AND THEY WOULD NOT RETURN IT AS I NOTED, AND THEY ARE KEEPING IT WE ARE NEVER GETTING MY CAR RETURNED TO US, IT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY TAKEN BY THE STATE of NORTH CAROLINA.

BUT I HAVE BEEN RELEASED A YEAR LATER AND AFTER 9 MONTHS IN THE WINDOWLESS DENTENION CENTER THEN 4 MONTHS IN THE NC STATE FORENSIC HOSPITAL. I AM NOT BEING EXPEDITED BACK TO ARKANSAS OR SERVING ANY MORE TIME. I have been released though, IN CASE ANYONE IS WATCHING THIS TO LET THEM KNOW.

I AM IN THE FREE WORLD. I HAVE BEEN RELEASED. MY CAR HAS BEEN KEPT AND MY DRIVERS LICENSE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR TWO YEARS NOVEMBER 2024 AND THE CAR has been simply confiscated and my drivers license suspended for two years

5. Lauren Casper

Lauren Casper Member

6. Lauren Casper

Lauren Casper Member

7. Lauren Casper

Lauren Casper Member

8. Lauren Casper

Lauren Casper Member