Springdale, AR police encounter

Discussion in 'Police Encounters' started by James Butler, Jun 9, 2018.

1. James Butler

James Butler New Member

I've had more than one unnecessary and humiliating encounter with the SPD. They know me to be disabled, mentally ill, and transgender, so I'm unlikely to be able to get anyone to believe me when I try to speak up about it. My last encounter with them was a couple of weeks ago because I had a blood sugar crisis while driving. I kept asking to be taken to the hospital. They arrested me instead. I am female to male transgender and they made me show them my genitals and then put me in a cell full of women, which could have gotten my ass kicked. They forced a sobriety test on scene that they knew I would fail because I was so shaky I could barely stand at all. They charged me with a DWI even though they nearly killed me and sexually assaulted me by forcing a gender check. Gender checking is defined as a human rights violation by the UN. Not that it matters. Nothing ever seems to matter. I'm just a walking subhuman joke to them. I can't afford to fight a DWI. I don't know what I am going to do.