Transparency & education smartphone apps.

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Wolf, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Hello everyone. I’m new to this site.
    I was wondering if anyone knew of any great smartphone apps that are worth downloading. Looking under the resources tab on this site, I noticed most of the smartphone apps listed on here are no longer free, or no longer working. Any recommendations of applications similar to Bambuser? and perhaps input on other apps that are actively working?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  2. sundar

sundar New Member

• Amazon Kindle.
    • Coursera.
    • Duolingo.
    • Khan Academy.
    • LinkedIn Learning.
    • Photomath.
    • SoloLearn.
    • Udacity.
    These are the famous education oriented smartphone apps available in the market.
    For the purchase of best selfie smartphones click on the link.

You can also think about purchasing various products like best laptop cooling pad useful for laptops.

3. sundar

sundar New Member

There are different apps free and paid. Memrise, Udacity, Ready, Photomath, GradeProof are under paid service.

We are professional body massage service providers for men and women involving all categories of massage services like Thai massage, Balinese massage, Swedish massage, oil massage, tarntric , prostate, sports massage, trigger point massage, shiatsu massage, deep tissue massage, aromatherapy massage etc.

Best Oil massage in Bangalore
    Massage Health Benefits
    Massage services to home
    Massage parlous in Bangalore

Rich SEO provides you the best digital marketing services that involves social media optimization, search engine optimization, email marketing, web development, ppc marketing and more in Coimbatore, erode, tiruppur, salem, Chennai and Bangalore.