Ex Police Mehler White Covert Nij L2 Stab & Bullet Proof Armor Vest Small I3/b7
This item has been shown 618 times.
Ex Police Mehler White Covert Nij L2 Stab & Bullet Proof Armor Vest Small I3/b7:
X Police Mehler US NIJ L2 Protective Stab & Bullet Proof Vest Body Armor
** This model complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor. **
Size Small only hence bargain price
Made to a high standard by Mehler in Germany, part of the Coolmax Comfort range
Hard wearing, durable, machine washable outer cover
Coolmax lined for reduced perspiration
Elasticated waist straps for a comfortable fit
These vests are lightweight, flexible and current issue to many UK Police forces
Check out our response and buy with confidence
This vest isUS NIJ Level 2armour and protects against 8 g (124 gr) 9 mm FMJ RN bullets at a velocity of 398 m/s± 9.1 m/s (1305 ft/s ± 30 ft/s) and 10.2 g (158 gr) .357 Magnum Jacketed Soft Point bullets at a velocity of 436 m/s ± 9.1 m/s (1430 ft/s ± 30 ft/s). And all lesser threats.
This vest is also KR1 standard and is designed to offer protection against knives commonly found in the UK, they include hunting and craft knives as well as military, spring loaded and other bladed instruments and the test is carried out using an ‘engineered’ blade.
We ship worldwide but this item can not be shipped to
Philippines, Thailand,South America, China or Vietnam
A firearms permit is required in Australia or Alberta, British Columbia &Manitoba (Canada)
Terms & Conditions of sale
All items sold in the sale format are final sales and we do not accept the return of items sold by sale. Items must be paid for within 3 days of the end of the sale, we reserve the right to open an unpaid item case & re-list items after 3 days.
We prefer payment by PayPal however we also accept payment by cheque or postal order made payable to Samuel Lybster & Co Ltd, please bear in mind that cheques & postal orders take on average 5 working days to clear, you have to send it to us and we have to send it to our bank which can take a further 5 days, therefore items paid for by cheque or postal order may take up to 14 days to dispatch. We also accept internet banking (BACS) payments, please contact us for details.
We are a VAT registered company and VAT receipts are available for all items upon request.
We accept the return of items sold in the buy-it-now format; all items must be returned within 14 days in their original condition with the packing slip. Please follow the returns process by requesting a return as this automates the returns process.
Postage & Packing
1) We are always happy to combine postage and will offer discounts on multiple items wherever possible.
2) We reserve the right to use the most appropriate method of carriage for your delivery or to group multiple items into a single delivery.
3) Items will only be shipped to the address supplied by , please ensure that the correct delivery address is registered with PayPal and is selected as your delivery address when you pay for your item.
4) Shipping charges for larger items or items exceeding 2 kg in weight, including free shipping, exclude the Scottish Highlands, all UK offshore destinations and Northern Ireland where the following surcharges may apply:
Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands & Northern £10
(Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE & all BT Postcodes)
Isle of Man and Isles of £15
(Postcodes IM, TR21-25)
1)We use several carriers including Parcelforce, FedEx, DHL, TNT & UPS for international shipments and reserve the right to use a carrier of our choice.
2) A contact telephone number is required for all international shipments so if you live outside the UK please provide us with a telephone number if there is not one on listed on your account.
3) All major carriers charge may charge a ‘Remote Area Surcharge’ where they consider a location to be remote and we reserve the right to pass this charge on to our customers. Whilst you may not consider your location to be remote it is calculated as a distance from the nearest hub and it can include large parts of Scandinavia & Southern Europe. The current Remote Area Surcharges are:
Rest of the £15
If you think this may affect you please contact us for details.
4) European shipping rates for bulky items or those exceeding 2kgs exclude most destinations South/East of Poland including Albania, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia & Ukraine. Please contact us for shipping rates to these destinations.
Condition & Serviceability
All items are sold as second user and ‘unfit for purpose’, we do not warrant that used items or new surplus items will perform to their original specifications and no warranty is given or implied. Our contracts may require us to remove certain labels; supplier’s names and contract numbers may also be removed. Items may not comply with current safety standards and we recommend that buyers carry out an appropriate risk assessment before use.