Ex Police PRI Enforcer Waterproof Breathable Tactical Coat Jacket F3 ARK12
Ex Police PRI Enforcer Waterproof Breathable Tactical Coat Jacket F3 ARK12:
Ex Police PRI Enforcer Waterproof Tactical JacketFeatures
Hard wearing and durable fabricZip for a removable zip in/out liner (LINER NOT INCLUDED)Waterproof windproof and breathable - similar to Gore-TexPress stud storm flap6 zip pockets on frontZip pocket behind the storm flapAdjustable at cuffs withhook and loopRadio loopsDraw-cords around waistConcealable hoodEpaulette loops
Ideal for police officer, doorman /security or someone looking for a good quality smart outdoor jacket that is hard wearing comfortable and will allow the wearer lots of load space.
We ship worldwide Monday to Thursday.Items paid for before 12 noon on Thursday will be dispatched same day items paid for after noon will be dispatched on Monday.
Please send all questions or messages via messages
See our shop for more great deals on Government Surplus, Workwear & Emergency Services kit
Terms & Conditions of sale
All items sold in the sale format are final sales and we do not accept the return of items sold by sale. Items must be paid for within 3 days of the end of the sale, we reserve the right to open an unpaid item case & re-list items after 3 days.
We prefer payment by Paypal however we also accept payment by cheque or postal order made payable to Samuel Lybster & Co Ltd, please bear in mind that cheques & postal orders take on average 5 working days to clear, you have to send it to us and we have to send it to our bank which can take a further 5 days, therefore items paid for by cheque or postal order may take up to 14 days to dispatch. We also accept internet banking (BACS) payments, please contact us for details.
We are a VAT registered company and VAT receipts are available for all items upon request.
We accept the return of items sold in the buy-it-now format, all items must be returned within 14 days in their original condition with the packing slip. Please follow the returns process by requesting a return as this automates the returns process.
Postage & Packing
1) We are always happy to combine postage and will offer discounts on multiple items wherever possible.
2) We reserve the right to use the most appropriate method of carriage for your delivery or to group multiple items into a single delivery.
3) Items will only be shipped to the address supplied by , please ensure that the correct delivery address is registered with PayPal and is selected as your delivery address when you pay for your item.
4) Shipping charges for larger items or items exceeding 2 kg in weight, including free shipping, exclude the Scottish Highlands, all UK offshore destinations and Northern Ireland where the following surcharges may apply:
Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland £10
(Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE & all BT Postcodes)
Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly £15
(Postcodes IM, TR21-25)
1)We use several carriers including Parcelforce, DPD, FedEx, DHL, TNT & UPS for international shipments and reserve the right to use a carrier of our choice.
2) A contact telephone number is required for all international shipments so if you live outside the UK please provide us with a telephone number if there is not one on listed on your account.
3) All major carriers charge may charge a ‘Remote Area Surcharge’ where they consider a location to be remote and we reserve the right to pass this charge on to our customers. Whilst you may not consider your location to be remote it is calculated as a distance from the nearest hub and it can include large parts of Scandinavia & Southern Europe. The current Remote Area Surcharges are:
EU Countries: £18
Rest of the World: £15
If you think this may affect you please contact us for details.
4) European shipping rates for bulky items or those exceeding 2kgs exclude most destinations South/East of Poland including Albania, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia & Ukraine. Please contact us for shipping rates to these destinations.
Condition & Serviceability
All items are sold as second user and ‘unfit for purpose’, we do not warrant that used items or new surplus items will perform to their original specifications and no warranty is given or implied. Our contracts may require us to remove certain labels, suppliers names and contract numbers may also be removed. Items may not comply with current safety standards and we recommend that buyers carry out an appropriate risk assessment before use.