Wwii Us Army Officer Socks Green Cotton Pair Air Corps Ww2
This item has been shown 14 times.
Wwii Us Army Officer Socks Green Cotton Pair Air Corps Ww2:
- Ship World Wide, will combine shipping for multiple purchases Here is a World War IIUS Air Corps, Army Officer's Stockings. The pair were worn, are high socks and are in a pale OD Green Color (one sock is more worn or faded than the other in my opinion). They come from the estate of an Army Air Force Captain who was an AAF Surgeon. The socks are not marked and were worn. They are in about fair condition and at least 74 years old.
Great find for re-enactor or for kit display!-WWII USArmy,Air Corps Officer Personal Gear
- OD Green Stocking Pair, good size, definitely worn
- 1 Sock slightly more pale Green than other, neither marked
- Moth spots, nips to woven "cuffs", socks have wear but were laundered
- Each measures 18 inches overall length, 10 inches heel to toe
- Domestic buyers offeredDiscounted 1st Class Service, padded mailer, tracking
- International buyers offered Discounted, 1st Class International Service, padded mailer, customs label
- Pay Pal payment due w/in 7 days, contact me w/in 3 days if payment not immediately madeCheck out all my store and sale listings. Please add and follow me as your favorite seller. Thank You for looking!