The content below was submitted anonymously via CopBlock.org/Submit by someone who knows that badges don’t grant extra rights. So far as we know, there was no victim created by the person’s actions who is pictured, yet the same act is said to be illicit for another person, and thus “justify” the issuance of a ransom, or even their kidnapping and caging. This underscores the frivousness of conflating legalese as law, and underscores the value in speaking out against even the most trivial of double standards so as to deter even more egregious rights-violations.
Date of Incident: 10/06/14
Individual Involved: unknown sergeant, 24th District
Outfit: Chicago Police Department
Phone: (312) 744-6321
Caught the sarge from 24th district Chicago PD using his phone while driving south on Clark St.
Known Illinois-Based Police Accountability Groups
- Cop Block – Chicago – Facebook
- Cop Block Chicago Illinois – Facebook
- Cop Watch Central Illinois – Facebook / Twitter / Youtube / copwatchSPI@gmail.com
- CopBlock of South Chicago – website / Twitter
- Cop Block Northern Illinois – Facebook / YouTube
- South Suburban Cop Block – Facebook
- Southern Illinois Cop Block – Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / Scribd / gplus.to / firstname.lastname@example.org